[Gambas-user] TextArea Pop-up Menu on right click

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Thu Oct 2 11:36:47 CEST 2014

On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:22:21 +0200
Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:

> Am 30.09.2014 15:10, schrieb B Bruen:
> > On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:59:36 +0200
> > Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> TextArea produces a pop-up menu when right-clicking on it. What can I do
> >> to get rid of this behavious, i. e. when I do not want the user to be
> >> able to manipulate the text via the pop-up menu?
> >>
> >> Thanks for your ideas!
> >>
> >> Rolf
> >>

> > Something like
> >
> > Public Sub Form_Open()
> >
> >    TextArea1.PopupMenu = "mnuDummy"
> >
> > End
> >
> > (where mnuDummy does not exist) seems to work
> >
> > hth
> >

> Unfortunately, not here. When you point to a menu that does not exist,
> the standard popup (Insert, Copy, Paste etc.) appears.
>
> Rolf

hmmm, how odd?
I tried Benoit's suggestion of using the Menu event* and in that case here the standard popup menu still occurs???

*Public Sub TextArea1_Menu()

  Stop Event

End

I am using gb.qt4, what gui are you using?
B Bruen <bbruen at ...2308...>