[Gambas-user] Relative paths

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Oct 1 06:40:50 CEST 2014

(and I thought I knew it all! )

In a component I want to refer to a path in the client project executable. To be precise in the client project I have a relative path to an image file "./img/logo.png"  where that file is the project logo.  In a component that is used by that client project, I want to refer to that image.

But using both "./img/logo.png" and "img/logo.png" in a Picture reference returns the image in the component executable not the client project executable.  The component in question is a popup form that displays the ubiquitous "About Me" info and I want to show the client project logo in it.

The salient point is that I want to get at an image file in the client executable.

Any clues?

B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...626...>