[Gambas-user] Possible bug on offline help

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Nov 28 23:30:23 CET 2014

Le 28/11/2014 23:21, Gian a écrit :
> Il 28/11/2014 21:35, Gian ha scritto:

>>> Does it change anything if you choose the english language in the help
>>> window?
>>>
>>> The offline help is installed in '~/.local/share/gambas3/wiki'. Can you
>>> check it is present?
>>>

>> Yes the offline help is installed in '~/.local/share/gambas3/wiki'.
>> Changing the system language the help offline work.
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi

> My terrible English struck again, I changed the system language.
> Instead it was enough to change the help languages.
> But you are cruel, was not enough tell me that help only works in
> English, French and Spanish? :)
> regards
> Gianluigi

It's just that the wiki displays the english page if it does not exist
in the current language. But not the IDE that displays the error message.

Now you just have to find other italian people to translate the wiki.
:-) I can't help for that. Despite having four italian grand-parents, I
can't speak italian.

Benoît Minisini