[Gambas-user] 'FontChooser.SelectedFont' is not static

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Fri Nov 28 14:51:16 CET 2014

daaa .... seems that I am confusing FontBox with FontChooser.
gee ... I feel like a dunce.
Still have not got it to working but I am at least off on another foray
through the possibilities :>)