[Gambas-user] Events not firing in dynamically instantiated forms.

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Thu Nov 27 14:08:16 CET 2014

   GAMBAS: 3.5.4
   Fedora 20 in a VM under 64 bit CentOS 6.5
   MATE Desktop

   I'm a bit confused (some would say it's my normal state:) as to why,
when a form is dynamically instantiated within a tabstrip (or other
container) the Open and Show events for the instantiated form don't
fire. This can be worked around by making a Show subroutine that can be
manually called from the parent form.

   Have a look at the source demonstration project attached to this email.

   Should these events fire? If not then why?

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.