[Gambas-user] Gambas Software Farm in revision #6676

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Wed Nov 26 18:55:01 CET 2014

On 11/26/2014 06:22 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/11/2014 12:05, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
>>
>> Oh, I didn't realize Benoît was trying to build a business from the Farm.
>>

> No, I don't. Did I say that?

No, Benoît, to my knowledge you never said that.

My statement was only in response to:

>> Any publishers successfully using the Farm commercially could graciously
>> 'buy Benoît a beer', or three.
>

> True, I've even bought him a few beers myself, but I wouldn't build a
> business on that premise.

For which the only logical, even if incorrect, conclusion would be that
you would be the one trying to build a business on the 'buy me a beer'
premise. It was implied.

But again, to be clear, to my knowledge you never said or even hinted at
that.

--
Lee