[Gambas-user] Gambas Software Farm in revision #6676

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Nov 26 15:47:53 CET 2014

> Le 26/11/2014 12:05, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
>>
>> Oh, I didn't realize Benoît was trying to build a business from the Farm.
>>

> No, I don't. Did I say that?

XD...... Not Benoit, ...

I would keep the money for you, Benoit.

I understand quite users who want to protect their work and of course
earn some money. This is not my case, I am a pure geek who also work
full time.

I like the idea of a password, one could also imagine a password
dynamic key. That is to say a calculated key and unique provided by
the farm at the time of payment. This key would last permanent
validity or limited. In the case of a pseudo binary call the source
would be downloaded in the background and compiled on the client
machine to a temporary folder before being deleted. Of course this is
only a very superficial protection code.

--
Fabien Bodard