[Gambas-user] Roberto, Re: [SegFault 11] Enumerating HttpClient.Headers with For Each

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Mon Nov 24 04:47:39 CET 2014

Roberto,

I don't mind you hi-jacking my thread, but I'm sure others do as it
disrupts thread integrity and makes email message management more
difficult, especially for those who have alot to manage.

Plus, you would likely get better response if you started your own
thread. To do so, DO NOT use the Reply button. Compose a NEW message to
gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net .

When you do, try to include as much applicable code in the same message
as is practical. The snippets you have provided here may not be enough
information for someone to give you an intelligent answer. (For example,
where did "hPart as MimePart" come from?)

That being said, I do not have an answer for your question, sorry.

---
Lee