[Gambas-user] Problem with Process_Read

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 23 19:24:01 CET 2014

Le 23/11/2014 17:32, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> With latest revision (6670) my GambasTester crashes randomly when run from
> terminal.
>
> 1. Unpack attached project into some folder, and open terminal to it.
> 2. gbc3 -ag
> 3. run "gbx3" several times.
>
> mTest.Process_Read.1616: #13: Null object
>
> It seem not to crash when run from IDE.

1) Can you try with revision #6671? It should not change anything, but
then we will run exactly the same code.

2) Can you uncomment the line #64 in the
'/trunk/main/gbx/gbx_c_process.c' source file before recompiling? That
way you will have many debugging message that will allow to know what
happens behind the curtain.

3) In the future, will you modify your project to be purely command-line
(no dialog, no window, no GUI used at all)? Note that if you use a GUI
component, you use its event loop, not the one provided by the
interpreter. That may change the behaviour of bugs...

Thanks!

--
Benoît Minisini