[Gambas-user] problems in trie class

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu Nov 20 16:22:20 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, den 20.11.2014, 15:54 +0100 schrieb Tobias Boege:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2014, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > It is a #11, CRASH REPORT windows opens
> >

> Thanks. I'm sure I can work with this but give me a little time; I have a
> busy week lying ahead...
>
> As it is a NULL pointer dereference bug (apparently), I can commit a "quick
> fix", that is one which cures the symptom but not the cause, if you need the
> Trie to work ASAP?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Salut Tobi,

no worry, about that, that was just a test to see if and how that works.
The rest of my project keeps me behind the keyboard and the trie can
come later, the  current 'Do While' loop works good and fast.

A wish, something like <trie>.Add(Value,Key) would  simplify filling.

--
Amicalement
Charlie