[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 102, Issue 34

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Nov 18 10:58:47 CET 2014

Am Dienstag, den 18.11.2014, 03:35 +0000 schrieb Sam Dadds:
> Thanks for the replies.
>
>   The ListView.Ignore is set and works as expected, just unable to line up completly with the
> ComboBox.
>
>   Starting to look at Christof Thalhofer's Cobmobox and noticed am actual Window is being
> created within the parent Form then the Screen.X and Screen.Y are used to position the
> Window.  I'll try downloading this and put the ComboBox into a couple of layered containers to see how it works.
>
>   Are the $Variables or $ in general anything special?  Seems to be instance var and ifStatic class var.  I've been using m_Var ('m_' for member/instance) variables. I've
> also seen f_ for field var.

No the $ just part of the name, but the $ marks that in a special way, thats too.

>   I'm not exactly sure how to use the mailing list correctly.  I was able to submit a question (barely) but never know if it will wind up in an un-related thread, same thing when replying.

At gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net after login  at Your Gambas-user
Subscription Options  Set Digest Mode OFF , the you get every mail and
not the bulk-mail

See also the other options.

--
Amicalement