[Gambas-user] Scrollarea Graphics

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Nov 17 22:31:06 CET 2014

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> But what is curious that is the FPath dialog output .. is present to
> me only the .project file ... look at the screenshot. Normally no
> program will affect the parsing of the file as the Patch class doing
> it in pur gambas way.

Indeed. Actually I don't remember testing the parser with weird data. Could
you send me the "hexdump -C" of the patch file you're using? Maybe it got
screwed up somewhere between my mail client and your hard disk? It works
here, as the attached screenshot shows.

In any case, something I need to investigate when I have time.