[Gambas-user] Scrollarea Graphics

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Nov 17 19:49:49 CET 2014

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> nothing to do ... at same on a clean unpacked project.

I have no explanation. I think we're both using pretty recent Gambas
versions and nothing was done to the patch dialogs recently...

You can still try to apply the patch manually, assuming the source archive
and the patch are both in /tmp:

  $ cd /tmp/
  $ tar -zxvf archive-0.0.1.tar.gz
  Pahu/
  Pahu/.settings
  Pahu/.src/
  Pahu/.src/FMain.form
  Pahu/.src/FMain.class
  Pahu/.project
  Pahu/.directory
  Pahu/.action/
  Pahu/.icon.png
  Pahu/.lang/
  Pahu/.startup
  Pahu/.gambas/
  Pahu/.hidden/
  $ cd Pahu/
  $ patch -p1 <../archive-0.0.1~Pahu-0.0.1.patch
  patching file .project
  patching file .src/FMain.class
  patching file .src/FMain.form

gives me the patched project in /tmp/Pahu.

Regards,
Tobi