[Gambas-user] Scrollarea Graphics

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Nov 17 14:55:39 CET 2014

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014, Sean Sayandeep Khan wrote:
> Hello, I have the folloing setup (See attached image,
> UI1.png). The Canvas is a scrollarea. I want to add text
> commands, such as "ADDTILE 10,10 40,60 hello" in the
> textbox called Command. I expect as output (on clicking
> the button "exec") a tile of width 40 and height 60 to
> appear with top left being 10, 10 in the canvas. Here is
> my code :
>
> --8< Snip --8<--
>
> You see,

I see nothing. Please send a full project archive. I don't want to guess
how your Form looks like and rebuild it manually. To get a source code
archive, go into the IDE, menu Project -> Make -> Source archive. Please
attach that thing.

Once the source is here, we can tackle your questions.

Regards,
Tobi