[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.6 (Theme Colors)

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sun Nov 16 08:34:02 CET 2014

On opening a read-only project from the examples, I also (still) see an
almost impossible to read error message.

I could only see that the warning message said "This project is
read-only" by taking a screenshot and inverting the colours!

This is with a recent build out of svn, yesterday or so...

Is this to be fixed in Gambas or do we all have to take some action?

Kind regards,
Caveat