[Gambas-user] Sylph: Project Miyaji initial demonstration release

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Nov 15 09:44:36 CET 2014

Hey kevin ... it become a pleasure to play with :-) Really you've done
a great job, by giving a new birth to this old games. I think it's
better than the original lol.

It is quite fluid on my laptop even with a slow video card.

Maybe the stage  3 is too slow... but then the 4 is hard.

Best regards,

Fabien Bodard