[Gambas-user] I think I might have a corrupt project

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Tue Nov 11 22:38:40 CET 2014

Tobi,

Some more information. I created a new project then imported the minimal
files need to test it from the original project. They are the Main Men
(startup class), form1, form2 and the module containing the connection.
Commented out all references to forms not loaded. Now the connection and
message errors are gone. Form1 and form2 will load and show data as they
should. There is a new error however. It comes with the line
Me.DataCombo1.Table = "tbllocation". The error message is "Unknown symbol
'DataCombo1' in container". The DataCombo box is in the datasource container
with the other datacontrols. If I comment out the code for the DataCombo box
the form loads properly. Tried adding a regular combobox outside the
datasource and tried programming it. This generated the error as the
datacombo box. The three forms loaded in the new project are not the ones I
was working on prior to the problem.

What should I do now?

Regards

Marty