[Gambas-user] Sylph: Project Miyaji initial demonstration release

Tue Nov 11 04:08:41 CET 2014

On 11/10/2014 08:11 PM, Cam Era wrote:
> Kevin,
>
>    http://eightvirtues.com/sylph/Sylph_Demo_2.gambas.tar.gz
>
> returns:
>
>    Not Found
>
>    The requested URL /sylph/Sylph_Demo_2.gambas.tar.gz was not found on this
> server.
>

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Kevin Fishburne <
> kevinfishburne at ...1887...> wrote:
>
> The wait is over:
>
> http://eightvirtues.com/sylph/Sylph_Demo_2.gambas.tar.gz

Hi Cam. The old links are gone as KDE decided to have a seizure and
deleted the entire project, binaries and all (accidentally recursive
cut/paste operation). I luckily got most everything back from a Dropbox
backup. You can find most everything (including the Alpha 4 demo) here:

http://eightvirtues.com/sylph/

You can also follow me on Twitter @eightvirtues to keep current with the
project, including the Alpha 5 release which should be ready in the next
few weeks. It will have the first three stages 100% complete instead of
using placeholder/test stages as it currently does.

Also hook up your gamepad if you have one and set your buttons via the
Flight Control menu, and here's an Alpha 5 preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Do7fZ7eLo

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues