[Gambas-user] What "Cannot read information about table mi_table_name" means?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Nov 6 12:21:39 CET 2014

Yes, I do the .Commit, but the error and charset change is produced in
.Create line and  the charset change in Insert line without errors...
Now I'm doing a Class inherited of Connection who get around the error...
hope it works without too much changes on my finished buggys develepments
:-)

Regards