[Gambas-user] Problems installing Gambas 3.5.4

ePost at ...3386... ePost at ...3386...
Wed Nov 5 09:59:44 CET 2014

Hello Gambas users

Problems installing Gambas 3.5.4 for wheezy in site:
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/de/main.html

Hardware: Bananian Pi
OS: Raspian

Issue 1:
sudo apt-get install gambas3 fails with error.
Package: gambas3-gb-jit needs Package: libllvm3.4

So change it in file /etc/apt/preferences

Package: libllvm3.3       -> libllvm3.4
Pin: release n=jessie
Pin-Priority: 1050

After that is done install runs successfully.

Issue 2:
Cant't compile any example because all files are not writeable for user:
bananapi (Default user)

So go to /usr/share as root and type in the following command:
chmod -R o+w gambas3

After that examples can be compiled and they runs successfully.

Question: How to upgrade from Gambas 3.5.4 to Gambas 3.6.1. without
compiling the sources.?
(This doesn't work on my Bananian Pi. See my last Email.)
I also tried to compile Gambas 3.5.4 from svn. Here ./configure -C runs
successful, but make fails with missing a PDF-file.

Best regards
SIMON KELLNER