[Gambas-user] Problems compiling Gambas 3.6.1

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Nov 4 04:48:28 CET 2014

Benoît, could you please backport this fix to the 3.6 branch? It was the
only thing keeping me from compiling the compiler and interpreter under Mac
OS without issues. I will post another thread in a few days with the
remaining problems I had.