[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.6.1

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 2 22:08:52 CET 2014

Le 02/11/2014 22:00, Jesus a écrit :

>>> Do you mean I could do it by updating 3.6 branch while maintaining trunk
>>> apart with its new features? In other words, does it worth doing an
>>> import of lang files only for the 3.6 branch? Or directly on 3.6.1?
>>
>> Everything is done on '/trunk' and '/branches/3.X'. Nothing is done
>> elsewhere, except for fixing a mistake before a version release that is
>> based on '/tags/3.X.Y'.
>
> So, to be clear, should I update /branches/3.6? That way we could have
> an updated and complete Spanish translation into the upcoming 3.6.2, right?

Yes.

> In the meantime, I guess we could continue doing this "manually". That's
> not a problem for me.

But it's a waste of time. If I succeed in making that tool, you will
just have to translate in /trunk, and it will be automatically
backported. The only case where you will have to modify /branches/3.X is
if you want to modify a translation that does not exist anymore in /trunk.

Benoît Minisini