[Gambas-user] Official release of Gambas 3.6

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Sun Nov 2 07:36:17 CET 2014

I'm afraid I can't. I'm limited by the automatic builders made available by
Launchpad. Although they are available for official packages, the are not
yet available for personal PPAs. As soon as a new architecture is made
available, I will do my best to add it to the supported list.