[Gambas-user] gb.desktop.x11

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Sat May 31 01:07:37 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit

Thanks Benoit for Gambas3 , gb.desktop.x11
Thanks to Fabien for his lib DesktopApps.

My project is possible thanks to Benoit and Fabien.

Panel Innova Desktop (Desktop developed Gambas3)

is a desktop panel, written in Gambas3
is funsional through Desktop.X11 and DesktopWatcher
easy to configure (change solid color, change image panel and adapted to
desktop theme)
launcher of applications on the panel
system date
system tray or task bar Embedder (Stalonetray)

I have the following consultation:

1 - How can I work with system tray and not rely on Embedder and
Stalonetray (nm-applet, gnome-sound-applet, system-config-printer-applet)
in mypanel.

2 - DesktopWatcher with gb.gtk3 component does not update the windows
closed or open a new windows.

Regards
Herberth Guzmán