[Gambas-user] extended Combobox (my one)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu May 29 21:16:12 CEST 2014

Salut,

I need an extended Combobox,
no sorry I would like to have an extended Combobox,
where I can add elements like
.Add(Item AS String[,key AS Variant]),
does anybody made that yet, and want to share ?

--
Amicalement
Charlie

Salut,

while waiting for Benoîts changes, I made me an extended Combobox.
No I made two extended Combobox classes because :

ExtComboBox_01 use to find the Values, a collection with the cbx.Text as
key, that means, no double entries, but you can sort it.

ExtComboBox_02  use to find the Values, a collection with the cbx.Index
as key, that means, you can't use the sorting property, but you can have
double entries.

You can download a Demo + the both classes from here:
http://dashboard68.users.sourceforge.net/download/TestApp-0.0.4.tar.gz

--
Amicalement
Charlie