[Gambas-user] Keycode Enter

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sun May 25 03:49:26 CEST 2014

I'll bet you are pressing the return key on the qwerty keyboard and not the
enter key on the numeric keypad. Since system manufacturers have started
printing the word "Enter" on the "Return" key this becomes confusing for
new developers. Most return keys still have the return symbol (a small down
then left facing arrow" but some don't which makes this even more
confusing...

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Christof Thalhofer <chrisml at ...3340...>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> playin around with Gambas I eventually found a bug.
>
> When I press Enter on my keyboard Gambas reports 16777220 as Key.Code
> but Key.Enter constant is defined as 16777221.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof
>
> --
> Dies ist keine Signatur

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?