[Gambas-user] GamBOS Alpha 3 released

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sat May 24 02:04:58 CEST 2014

Hi Willy,

You may want to check out the free advertising available at
www.gambasmag.com to help promote GamBOS. Infact, one of the articles for
the first issue (due to be released Jul, 1st, 2014) introduces GamBOS and
shows how to install it on Windows using VirtualBox. If interested, see
advertising under Submissions on the main menu. Currently ads are free if
they follow the size limitation given for free and public service ads.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Willy Raets <willy at ...2734...>wrote:

> GambOS, as a distribution, aims at being a learning environment for
> programming in Gambas3. It is based on Lubuntu, and stripped down from
> unneeded ballast.
>
> Part of the common desktop applications have been replaced by ones
> written in Gambas3. This to show and enjoy what can be done with Gambas
> 3, while still learning the skills.
>
> Check out the release announcement on gambos.org (1)
>
> (1): http://gambos.org/index.php?page=gambosnews
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Willy (aka gbWilly)
>
> http://gambasshowcase.org/
> http://howtogambas.org
> http://gambos.org

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?