[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas on an Allwinner A10 based system

Bruce Cunningham bcunningham at ...3336...
Wed May 21 19:53:43 CEST 2014

Ian,

Thanks for the input.

I installed libwebkit-dev (it looks like it installed correctly), but I'm still getting the message that "gb.qt4.webkit" is disabled?  I tried a "reconf-all" and "configure -C".

Also, there doesn't appear to be a binary for Gambas3 in the repository, only Gambas2.

I did:
apt-get update
apt-get install gambas3

The response was: