[Gambas-user] Daily Builds PPA stuck at gambas3_3.5.99.1+svn20140509...

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue May 20 02:14:55 CEST 2014

Thanks Sebastian!

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...> wrote:

> Hey! Sorry it took me this long. I'm a full time student and time is
> scarce. New builds are on the way. Trusty already has an updated version
> but if forgot to add the new packages to the gambas3 metapackage before
> building. You should be fine, but i'm letting you know just in case
> (tomorrow's build will include the fix though).
>
> Please let me know of any issues you find!
>

> On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Benoît Minisini <
> gambas at ...1...> wrote:
>
> > Le 17/05/2014 16:36, Willy Raets a écrit :
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Seems the Gambas Daily Builds PPA is stuck at 09 may 2014.
> > > Problem seems to start with this (1) update where gb.desktop has
> > > undergone some changes and a new component gb.desktop.x11 was
> > > introduced.
> > >
> > > Hope one of the maintainers of the PPA picks up on this post.
> > >
> > > (1)
> > >
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gambas-team/+junk/gambas-svn/revision/5049
> > >

> > Yep. The automatic build now raises an error message about a missing
> > file in gb.desktop, whereas gb.desktop component has disappeared (it is
> > now a pure Gambas component located in /comp).
> >
> > I don't know where this error comes from...
> >
> > --
> > Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?