[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

Mon May 19 20:23:48 CEST 2014

No.
This creates the trunk folder:
$ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk

And this makes the code to be up to date in trunk folder:
svn update

So, you need only to run "svn update" and then compile as you have done:
( ./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make && sudo make install ) >
~/Scrivania/compile.log 2>&1

Jussi