[Gambas-user] gb.desktop.x11 (taskbar)

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Mon May 19 14:22:22 CEST 2014

Hi Beno?t

Thanks for giving us the gb.desktop.x11 component
The margins of the panel is funsional, the problem  had it in CARDINAL
funsiona perfectly, thank you .

Funsiona The code that follows ( the dependent position of the panel) :

CODE
X11.SetWindowProperty ( Atom [" _NET_WM_STRUT_PARTIAL "] , Atom [" CARDINAL
"], [ 0, 0 , 33, 0, 0 , 0, 0, 0 , 0, 0 , 32, desktop.w ] f_taskbar.Id )

Maybe I'm doing a bad procedure and correct me if I am in error. The
problem I have is as follows:

I have a form and created a Panel:

CODE
HPanel_app = New Panel ( Me.Panel1 ) As " PanelApp "

Show active windows through ToggleButton when the form loads in the open
event .

CODE
  Desktop.Windows.Refresh
  For I = 0 To Desktop.Windows.Count - 1

    If Desktop.Windows [ i]. Name Then
      hToggle = new ToggleButton ( Me.HPanel_app ) As " toggle "
      Desktop.Windows hToggle.Text = [ i]. Name
   Endif

next

The problem is :

How I can refresh or update inmediantemente MyPanel when a window is closed
or open.

Example
Open Application(dolphin, k3b, others) (update MyPanel).
Close Application (dolphin) (update MyPanel).

At the moment I have a refresh removing the panel and reloading the active
windows (but not what I want)

HPanel_app.Delete
Desktop_Windows

Someone can help me please .