[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon May 19 10:42:32 CEST 2014

Jussi, thanks for answer,

I'm trying to create a program with GTK +, since I read so many warnings
in the log file regarding this library, I ask what can I do for this.

Your help very appreciated

gianluigi