[Gambas-user] Daily Builds PPA stuck at gambas3_3.5.99.1+svn20140509...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 17 16:47:08 CEST 2014

Le 17/05/2014 16:36, Willy Raets a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Seems the Gambas Daily Builds PPA is stuck at 09 may 2014.
> Problem seems to start with this (1) update where gb.desktop has
> undergone some changes and a new component gb.desktop.x11 was
> introduced.
>
> Hope one of the maintainers of the PPA picks up on this post.
>
> (1)
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gambas-team/+junk/gambas-svn/revision/5049

Yep. The automatic build now raises an error message about a missing
file in gb.desktop, whereas gb.desktop component has disappeared (it is
now a pure Gambas component located in /comp).

I don't know where this error comes from...

--
Benoît Minisini