[Gambas-user] Community Component Repo

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sat May 17 13:30:26 CEST 2014

That would make implementation much easier! Pretty much makes it a simple
database app with a web front end. Anyone here good with html page layout?

I'll see what I can do about working something up locally.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 4:16 AM, Benoît Minisini <
gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> Le 17/05/2014 07:31, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> > If we produce the Gambas User Component Directory, should we provide snv
> > hosting for the project or just ask for the source files to be uploaded?
> Or
> > maybe provide a mechanism for pulling from an svn repository elsewhere?
> >
> > Your thoughts?
> >

> I was thinking about something like Firefox plugin repository : no svn
> source hosting, just a tar.gz of the sources.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?