[Gambas-user] gb.desktop.x11

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 15 00:11:30 CEST 2014

Le 14/05/2014 22:06, herberth guzman a écrit :
> Hi
> Beno?t
>
> Thank you very much for your support and for new component gb.desktop.x11
> I settled Gambas3 review # 6261
>
> Change the code a bit mypanel for example:
>
> _Desktop.MinimizeWindow(id_win_active, 1) =
> X11.MinimizeWindow(id_win_active, 1)
>
> Truth no understand how to use it to implement gb.desktop.x11 panel
> management.
>
> I stayed 4 hours trying to get my funsionara panel and can not , can you
> give me some example how to do it please u bearings.
>
> I can not use and change properties:
>
> _NET_WM_USER_TIME
> _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE (DOCK)
>
> Regards,
>
> Herberth Guzman

To define the window type of a Gambas form, do that (at the moment):

X11.SetWindowProperty(Atom["_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE"], Atom["ATOM"],
Atom["_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DOCK"], MyForm.Id)

Tell me if it works.

Soon, the Atom class of the gb.desktop component will be moved to the
gb.desktop.x11 component as a property of the X11 class.

Benoît Minisini