[Gambas-user] My appreciation and thanks

Cam Era cybercamera at ...626...
Wed May 14 05:05:50 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:17 AM, Jb Skaggs <jbskaggs42 at ...626...> wrote:

> I started using Gambas in 2007 / 08 and quit in 2010 becuase of job
> changes and going to windows only systems I lost much of what I had
> learned.  But I just picked Gambas again and running it on Linux Mint.
>  To Benoit and the rest I want to say thanks for working on this
> project for so many years.  I am a visual person with dyslexia and so
> straight coding is very difficult for me this program helps me produce
> use app's for my church, friends and hopefully the linux community at
> large.  But without your drive to have done this I would be struggling
> very much.  Thanks for the hard work.  JB SKaggs

Seconded.

I've been following Gambas's progress for many years, and commend it to all
those I know who were formerly Visual Basic developers but have since moved
to Linux.

Kudos and excellent work, team.