[Gambas-user] A strategical move for two communities: Gambas and The GNU Project

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue May 13 23:05:18 CEST 2014

On 05/13/2014 04:34 PM, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> On 05/13/2014 04:00 PM, Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro wrote:
>> [...] as a member of the GNU project I want to invite the Gambas
>> community to join the GNU community, making Gambas a GNU package[4] and
>> thence the official implementation of the Basic language for the GNU
>
> @Benoît: Make it so, number one.

I guess my first question would be whether they'll still expect Benoit to
rewrite the compiler to produce JVM/CLR/LLVM/fashionable-VM-of-the-month
code, as they did last time this question came up.

Rob