[Gambas-user] Timer Error: QTimer can only be used with threads started with QThread

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Mon May 12 23:38:47 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit,

I know this is an issue with my code. The error only gets raised when
trying to create a timer in a static method on my system. I need a
class-wide timer for this simple project. However, I can't seem to get it
to work for me.

Attached is a simple project. It is a modification of the LED component in
df.measurement by Daniel Fuchs circa 2008 written for GB2.

As always, thanks for your help!