[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon May 12 16:37:55 CEST 2014

Hello Jussi,

Even if I erase the cache, nothing happens again.

I know the new Gambas3 documentation, I downloaded as indicated in it.

Kendek PPA :

	sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nemh/gambas3

Terminal:
	 sudo apt-get update
	 sudo apt-get install gambas3

[System]

Gambas=3.5.3

OperatingSystem=Linux

Kernel=3.13.0-24-generic

Architecture=x86_64

Distribution=Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Desktop=GNOME

Theme=QGtk

Language=it_IT.UTF-8

Memory=15977M

[Libraries]

Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11301.0

Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0

DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.6

GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0

GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.203.0

GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.23

OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0

Poppler=libpoppler.so.44.0.0

Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6

SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

Missing important things and basic documentation GTK GUI

In the my wife system:

Gambas=3.5.90

OperatingSystem=Linux

Kernel=3.11.0-20-generic

Architecture=x86

Distribution=Ubuntu 13.10

Desktop=GNOME

Theme=QGtk

Language=it_IT.UTF-8

Memory=3021M

[Libraries]

Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11200.16

Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0

DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.4

GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0

GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.200.0

GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.800.6

GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.20

OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0

Poppler=libpoppler.so.43.0.0

Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.4

SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

instead the documentation is corrected, but is preceded by the red text
"This page does not exist."

Regards gianluigi

PS: I love Gambas!!! (and also GTK)  :-)