[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon May 12 15:24:47 CEST 2014

   Hi, Jussi:
   My system:
   [System]
   Gambas=3.5.3
   OperatingSystem=Linux
   Kernel=3.5.0-49-generic
   Architecture=x86_64
   Distribution=Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
   Desktop=GNOME
   Theme=QGtk
   Language=en_US.UTF-8
   Memory=7984M
   [Libraries]
   Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11000.2
   Curl=libcurl.so.4.2.0
   DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.5.8
   GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
   GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1.0
   GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10
   OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
   Poppler=libpoppler.so.19.0.0
   Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
   SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3
   My original install of Gambas used to show information about the particular
   property for each element in a given tool, but now all that is gone.
   Bill