[Gambas-user] Report and Settings

Roki n.rogozarski at ...626...
Sat May 10 11:58:14 CEST 2014

Hi Randall !

This is just a small project that will reproduce the same error that I
previously told you. This is only if you're curious about the problem,
beacouseFabien already gave the answer, we must be patient until the
problem is solved.

Anyway thank you guys for your commitment!

On 05/08/2014 08:54 PM, Randall Morgan wrote:
> I've found that this error can sometimes be traced to an object property
> that has not been initialized. But there can be other reasons as well. So a
> simple project that can show how you initialize the components and use them
> and that reproduces the error would help a great deal.
>

> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>wrote:
>
>> How that method "Preview" is defined?
>> If you cannot show more code, then can you isolate this problem in small
>> runnable project you could send to us?
>>

>> Jussi
>>

>> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Roki <n.rogozarski at ...626...> wrote:
>>
>>> First, thank Randall for rapid response. You're right, here's my
>>> explanation of the problem.
>>>
>>> I did a project to record the vehicles that are registered in our
>>> company. I use mysql database in background. From the Component tab, I
>>> checked (gb.db.mysql, gb.report and gb.settings) because I needed for my