[Gambas-user] Several years ago I finished a application for writers in gambas2 I need some advice for rewriting

Jb Skaggs jbskaggs42 at ...626...
Sat May 10 02:19:46 CEST 2014

I thought XML was primarily for theming websites how would this help
me? I have never used XML.  Could you point me to an example?