[Gambas-user] Wrapping methods which accept optional arguments

Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro oitofelix at ...181...
Fri May 9 16:12:38 CEST 2014

Em Thu, 08 May 2014 17:12:04 +0200
Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> escreveu:

> In revision #6258, I implemented a new special function, IsMissing(),
> that returns if an optional argument is missing.

That's awesome!  At this pace very soon Gambas will become the greatest
programming language ever. ;-)

> I didn't tested it with functions taking a variable number of
> arguments yet.

I've tested it, and all seems to be fine.

Thank you very much!
Happy hacking!

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;