[Gambas-user] Calling external function by pointer

Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro oitofelix at ...181...
Wed May 7 18:27:48 CEST 2014

Hello all!

Suppose we have an external function pointer inside the Gambas variable
'pExternFunction' and we want to call the correspondent function
passing the arguments, known at compilation time, 'Arg1' to 'ArgN'.
How can we accomplish this in Gambas?

Thanks in advance.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;