[Gambas-user] Pcduino

Shane shanep1967 at ...169...
Wed May 7 03:19:17 CEST 2014

yes I have it running on my pcduino and it runs well and I have been
able to turn leds on and off using
gambas but as far as anything else go's I've had no luck Eg: getting the
PWM to work and One Wire
when I first started looking into this I thought that I would be simple
and that the pcduino would have
a Library for the ardunio side of things but It is a bit more
complicated than this it seems