[Gambas-user] Dialog on top of FullScreen window

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...626...
Tue May 6 21:59:11 CEST 2014

After I had problem [1] with gstreamer and MediaPlayer I tried it on a
couple of other distributions. It was only on elementary OS I had that
problem.

At the same time I ran my program in full screen mode and the problem
only appeared on elementary with pantheon desktop.

Are there something special about the form properties on Message.Info("This
one stays on top")?
Do you still like an example project?

/Patrik

[1] https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=523