[Gambas-user] New syntax for using variables arguments in a function call

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue May 6 21:49:05 CEST 2014

§?????

Public Sub _GetSizeHints((AvailableW) As Float, (AvailableH) As Float,
(TotalWidth) As Float, (TotalHeight) As Float, DataIndex As Integer)
As TSizeHint

 hMyHints = Super._GetSizeHints(AvailableW, AvailableH, TotalWidth,
TotalHeight, DataIndex)

Where is the difference ?

> Hi,
>
> In revision #6252, I added the following syntax:
>
> Public Sub Foo(X As Integer, ...)
>
>    Super.Foo(X, ...)
>
> End
>
> It allows to send all variables arguments of a function to another
> function call. This was not possible before, especially when using Super
> and inheritance.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini