[Gambas-user] Custom control not appearing in toolbox

VonZorch VonZorch at ...626...
Tue May 6 06:13:25 CEST 2014

I developed a custom control.  I followed the instructions on the How to
Program Components In Gambas page.  It works correctly and can be selected
from the project properties dialog.  It can be created in code but I cannot
get it to appear on the IDE toolbox.   SpeedListBox.gz
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n46335/SpeedListBox.gz>   that link
should be the source archive and installer.
There are png icons files in the correct place using two variations of the
class name.
Can someone shed a little light on this problem?