[Gambas-user] Pcduino

Mon May 5 17:41:05 CEST 2014

> From: Shane <shanep1967 at ...169...>
> is anyone one using gambas with the pcduino ?

i run venenux in darumas's pc's, that are minor hardware to pcduino, lets
see:

daruma have CPU 800MHz shared to GPU and 512Mb ram, pata ide
pcduino have 1GHz CPU and 400MHz GPU and 1Gb ram, sata ide

so i recommended to use beter distro to hardware..

> to me they are a perfect match better than the pi
> at the moment i have got basic gpio working but anything else is
> alluding me is there a way to use a
>   C library or something ?

of course u can doit, but of course u must install respective devel packages

in daruma's that are lower compared, i installed and develop easile with
venenux
also my assistance system works like a charm

I've had such similar hardware, and really when you start installing many
software
comes somethings to fail, the cause is the software and not the hardware,
for today's popular linux distros assume that there is a lot of power and
resources