[Gambas-user] Annoying automatic comment creation...

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon Mar 31 21:15:17 CEST 2014

   +1.  It is annoying to me also.

   Stephen wrote, On 03/31/2014 14:04:

When creating a new comment line, after pressing [ENTER] the editor
assumes that the next line is also a comment and <sarcasm> helpfully
</sarcasm> puts in the single quote to make it so. Now I can see how
some might like this, and thats fine, but could we have the option to
turn this feature off? I've been caught too many times writing code into
auto-generated comment lines and it is getting quite annoying.